Life Honoring Care
Hospice is an incredibly personal experience. It’s about love and support, as well as making someone comfortable.
Ecumen, a trusted name in senior housing, home
- Our team of professionals is ready to support you on this journey.
- We have trained hospice RN case managers, certified nursing assistants, and a dedicated Ecumen Hospice medical director who will work directly with your primary care physician.
- Our board-certified music therapist and licensed massage therapist will provide relaxation and stress relief when it is most needed.
- Ecumen Hospice
medicalsocial workers assist families to create fulfilling and rewarding culminating life experiences.
- Our chaplains and spiritual counselors help hospice patients on their spiritual or faith journeys.
When to turn to hospice?
- When the health care goals turn from cure to comfort
- Diagnosis of a life-limiting illness
- A physician supports the decision to choose hospice
We can help you determine if hospice is right for you. And, we can assist in navigating the payment process. Please call our Litchfield or Twin Cities locations for a personal consultation.
Litchfield, MN 55355
Oakdale, MN 55128
Fax: 651-714-0201Ecumen Hospice - North Branch38794 6th AvenueNorth Branch, MN 55056Phone: 651-714-0200Fax: 651-714-0201
Volunteer with Ecumen Hospice
Volunteers are some of the most important people on our care team. They are the true embodiment of Ecumen Hospice’s belief that each person continues to have great significance and deserves respect and honor in their final season of life. Volunteers are there to comfort, care, and listen to patients, and may also offer support or respite to caregivers and/or practical help around the home. Click here to learn more about how you can get involved as a volunteer.
Looking for a career in nursing or hospice?
Visit our Career Opportunities page and search for jobs on the location nearest you.